Sunday, June 1, 2014

Juice Epic Message

1.    I am not a nutritionist.
2.    I am not a doctor.
3.    I am not a chef.
4.    I'm just guilty of being addicted to juicing and living healthy.
5.    Every recipe I post, I made and tried especially depending on the health benefits behind them.
6.    I like testing and trying things that may be weird to put together therefore when it comes out good, I'm happy!
7.    Please feel free to research any product, fruit or vegetable I post to ensure the health benefits.
8.    Feel free to ask your doctor about certain roots, vegetables or fruits as well.
9.    When you first start juicing try and juice six days a week for a month. After a month, you may drop it down to 3-4 times a week. 
10.The Peel of any fruit or vegetable has the most nutrients in it therefore if using a juicer, juice the peel.
11.If you have problems with certain fruits or vegetables, please feel free to take out, replace, or add extra of the one you can digest/eat.
12.If using a blender, peel and cut into small pieces so that you won't have chucks of fruits and vegetables in your glass. 
13.Keep in mind, most recipes look scary when they come out of the blender or juicer but don't get discourage, give it a try, you will be surprised how good it taste. 
14. Trust me, when you start seeing results in your skin, hair, nails and waistline, you will be addicted!
15.Lastly, juicing is not a diet therefore eat regularly.
16.Juice on an empty stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment