Thursday, June 19, 2014

Product Junkie

Coconut Oil-
Most of us grew up using Vaseline before all of these wonderful beauty products surfaced. I have very dry skin and although Vaseline is my favorite, I decided to expand my arisens and try Coconut Oil due to hearing wonderful things about it.  I decided to use it on my skin for a month in place of Vaseline just to see if there was a different in the two. To my surprise, the Coconut Oil was a true a winner! Although there are many brands of Coconut oils, I decided to try Barlean’s .  My skin is as soft as a baby’s butt.

Use:
  • Hair
  • Skin
  • Cooking
Life-Flo Health Care                Pure Almond Oil - 16 Fl Oz., 16.0 Fluid Ounces , OilAlmond Oil- most times I use on my hair.
Use:
  • Hair
  • Skin
  • lips

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just read up on the miracles of using coconut instead told toothepast by swishing it around your mou r having for 20 minutes. I'll let you know how it works. People claim in can heal and repair cavaties and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, try it and let me know!

    ReplyDelete