Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Juice Epic Message

Hello Juicers,

I would like to take this time to point out of few things with all of you. When starting your juice journey and being committed to it, you must plan your meals out weekly.  Below are a few suggestions to help you on your juice and health journey. 

  • Please know, every recipe on my blog is a recipe I made up and tried. 
  • I do not read juice recipe books on purpose. As a kid, I've never been a big fan of vegetables therefore when I started juicing, I had to start slow and with veggies that I like.
  • Juice once a day.
  • Use water with smoothies.
  • Everything must be natural-no substitutes
  • Take it slow. If you have to juice the same recipe over and over, it's okay. 
  • I suggest buying your fruits and vegetables in bulk.
  • Eat regularly-do not skip meals. Eating regular meals is more realistic than just juicing alone. And of course eat in moderation.
  • Being honest with yourself is very important when juicing.
  • If you are not a person who is discipline after a certain time during the day, I strongly suggest you juice in the mornings. 
  • I can't stress enough that juicing on an empty stomach is more effective and powerful to your body than on a full stomach. 
  • Following up with a warm to mid hot glass of water helps digest the nutrients faster.
  • If you see an ingredient in one of my recipes that you just absolutely do not like, feel free to take out or replace with something you like. My goal is that you juice and get those nutrients in your body no matter what.
  • Alternate your vegetable and fruit days. One day vegetable, one day fruit. 
  • Allow yourself a free day-no juicing


Thank you for your support and subscribing!!


Sincerely,


Juice Epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment