Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kaley Kale Juice


There are over several health benefits in adding Kale to your diet.
.Kale is high in Iron 
  • Kale is high in Vitamin K 
  • Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants
  • Kale is a anti-inflammatory food 
  • Kale is considered to be a detox food. 
As we all know, Kale has a very strong distinctive taste but I really needed to add this vegetable to my diet due to my iron deficiency. I tested this vegetable with other fruits and vegetable to find the right taste /tolerant in order to drink it. I came up with one that is durable but this is one vegetable I will continue to experiment with. 

Juicer:
Cucumber
Celery
Kale
Lemon-do not peel
Carrots

Blender:
Kale
Pineapple
orange
Lemon-Peel lemon
Add water
Add a cup of ice
Blend for 5-8 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment