Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trip Juice

I made this recipe up while on vacation.  My best friend’s mom, was constipated. She had been constipated for a number of days. She went for a walk/run, took a Gas X, drank tons of water, and even tried using that Chinese tea that makes you go but nothing worked.  The last day of my visit, she was feeling horrible and seriously uncomfortable. I saw that my friend had a really good blender on her kitchen counter. So, I thought to myself; I can make her something natural that might work.  My friend had all the right ingredients in her refrigerator so I started pulling veggies out.



                                           I came up with:

Cut in half-Green Bell Pepper

Cut in half-Orange Bell Pepper

Small cup of -Spinach

1 Tomato

3 Carrots

1 Lemon-Peel

1 whole Jalapeno pepper 
Add cup of ice
Cup of water
Blend for 10 minutes
 


Hey, we were desperate, LOL. Believe it or not, it was not bad at all!! We all drank it with her in support of her. Personally, I drank a little because my plane was leaving in two hours and there was no way I was traveling with a poop problem.  By the time I made it home, she had made it home too, LOL. Try it, it works!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment